18 Jan 2008

Another job, jobbed

This is an expression that both my parents used to use all the time. Once something was finished it became, another job jobbed. So today we finally received our visa's for China and I believe that Andy got hers today too. We sent away for them ages ago but my application was returned because I failed to send in my green card...well if you had asked for it I would have sent it the first time.

Lily keeps staring at hers. It marks another milestone and she is very into all the milestones that get us closer to her sister. Jacob and I were talking earlier about how wonderful it will be to finally have Rose in our arms and be able to watch our family unfold. How will they react to each other? Will they be friends? How long will it take for Lily to realise that she has been demoted from Queen of the house to Princess. Will Lily be totally P*ssed off when she realises that a sister is forever? We just can't wait. I cannot wait to see Lily's face when she sees her precious sister for the very first time.


We are still waiting for the elusive golden ticket, ooops I mean TA. I have always thought that bank holidays and any celebrations that gave you time off of work and more time with your family were wonderful but now they are just a big phat delay in my plans....humpf.

When we travelled to China the first time we had a really wonderful group. I think we all say this. Some of the people chatted before hand and some just laid low in the background until we were all thrown together in Wuhan. The first night we were there we had dinner with another couple but didn't spend much time with them the rest of the trip. Now we email each other and chat on the phone and have found that we are very much alike in many ways. I have called to ask her advice and suggestions more times than I can count. They have already bought their second daughter home so she is my go to girl. Her eldest and Lily are from the same SWI and they now email, well we do it for them. They send photos and they love this blog. Lily decided today that she HAD TO send a video to her China sister all about Bunny.

L.L. this is just for you.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


And PS. Lily forgot to tell you this and insisted that I "roll tape" again!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

12 comments:

3D said...

Good news...c'mon TA!!

As always, Miss L is adorable!

Keep smilin!

Patricia/NYC said...

COME ON TA!!!!

Oh...that Lily! As cute as can be! Love those videos of her!

Speaking of videos...THANK YOU!!! I got mine loaded via Dropshots!

April said...

I hate the wait for you guys! Come on TA!!!!!

Lily is so cute. She really keeps me going in this whole wait. Thank you for taking the time to post videos! I love them.

Congratulations to Lily for Student of the Month! I am so proud of her.

Tammie said...

Congrats on finally getting those visas! Now we just need that elusive TA!!

I must tell you that Lily has totally charmed me! I so look forward to her videos. They're really quite sweet.

Steffie B. said...

Just mad e my Saturday morning....so love you sweet girl...can't wait to say "Girl's"!

Two Kayaks said...

Hoping for that TA for you very soon!!!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

UGH.. where could that TA be?? Seriously!!

Love Lily's sweet bunny. You can definitely tell he has been loved and loved and loved!

Vivian M said...

Congrats on the new milestone...and hope the next one is right around the corner!

The Things We Carried said...

Too cute :)!

Kris said...

I'm just SO excited to see Lily be a big sister, I am betting she will love that role!

Snowflowers Mum said...

hey, question from another expat...did you get your visa for cheaper because of your citizenship? I saw on the website for the embassy that is is MUCH cheaper for non-Americans. Last time we were charged the same...this time wew will make sure we get the bonus cheapie for me..the alien!

PIPO said...

Awwww!

Now, let's get that TA jobbed already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails