3 Oct 2007

Referrals.

Referrals are out for the month. I am not sure what the cut off date is yet since the CCAA is being a tad tardy with the changing of the signage. I could understand the tardiness if they were whacking out 3 weeks of referrals at a time but geesh I think we have managed a whopping 5 days again.
Even as slow they are being they still managed to match our friends with the most gorgeous little 9 month old baby girl. Congrats G she is gorgeous.
Lily was so upset that her friend got her sister and she is still waiting. That took some explaining.
Congrats to all the families who have received their referrals and as for the rest of us, well we will continue plodding along. I am getting so good at plodding now that sometimes I forget what we are plodding for. I feel like I am stuck on a hamster wheel in slow motion. No complaints, well perhaps a few, but it all seems so mundane now. I know it will happen but will it happen in this lifetime?

7 comments:

3D said...

There is plenty of wood shavings and lots of room on the wheel.

Plodding and running with ya.

Keep smilin!

PIPO said...

Some days I just need to be 'plodded' right on the noggin with a mallet. Then maybe I'll wake up and it will be referral time :0)

Congrats to your buds.

Dannye said...

i sure hope it happens in this lifetime, I'd sure love to be a mom in this lifetime...just know Ray and I are in the hamster wheel right next to ya (okay maybe a few over since there is quite some time between our LID's, but you get the picture)...slowly running in those circles, maybe someday someone will let us off???

amy said...

Im cant wait to see what the cut off is..Im so ready to see December!

Kris said...

One of these days... I swear, one of these days, we'll get 2 weeks worth and we'll all feel like we wond the lottery.

They've gotta speed up. Soon.

Snowflowers Mum said...

plodding sucks!

but...you are getting closer and closer!

Hayley
LID 12/11/06...lightyears from referral!

insanemommy said...

You should be coming up.... Right?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails