1 Sept 2007

Welcome To My Life

First off a rant. WTF is going on with Dropshots? I have used this service every single day since starting to blog and now it appears to have gone on the Fritz, is anyone else having trouble?


Back to normal programming.


Yesterday Lily received a parcel in the post from her Nannis. It was a set of clothes for Bunny. She was so delighted. Nannis has made all sorts of dolly clothes for Lily's cousin Heather and Lily loved dressing up the bun in all the finery. One evening as Nannis was cooking Lily ran up to her and said, "after you have finished cooking dinner could you knit my bunny some clothes please?" and with that she ran off. Nannis explained that she needed a little time but she would do it and she has. She knitted a red collection with buttons that open and a drawstring for the Bun's scrawny waist. Lily loves Bunny's new look.



After dressing Bunny in his/her gladrags Lily decided to add a wig. First she wore it herself.



Then Bunny had a turn and Lily sported a blond number.

Then just as I thought things couldn't get any sillier ( who am I kidding I live with Jacob)this happened. Jacob swears it was not his idea.



And it continued down hill until they ended up like this.


Thank you for all the comments on the peeing. I am not concerned about it. It is an annoyance more than anything else, not for us but for Lily. I don't want to jinx things so I will wait a few days before giving an update.

15 comments:

Lily's Pad said...

Your husband cracks me up. You can certainly see how much Lily loves him and shares his sense of humor. Her smile could not be brighter!

Mary

PIPO said...

Hubs is kinda hot with that blond look...does he have a French costume to go with? ;0)

Too funny!

Sorry 'bout dropshots...I never did have a good relationship with them so I can't help ya.

Bunny is an absolute fashionista!

Andie said...

Love it, Bunny's first set of clothes and the first time I've seen Jacob with hair.

Nikki said...

Love the new duds for Bun!

Um, I don't even know what to say about Lily and her daddy...I would be in hysterics constantly at your house!

aimeeg said...

Awesome pics! Your house looks like it's always lots of fun!

Dannye said...

those two are a hoot, I'd be peeing my pants all the time if I lived with the two of them, from laughing my head off of course!!

I love Bun's new clothes...and the wigs...WOW, that's all I can say, WOW!!!!

Holly said...

Too funny!

Janet said...

Tee hee. Your house looks like my house. Silliness abounds. But isn't it fun? :-)

amy said...

those are awesome and you sound like such a fun family

Kris said...

ROCK ON Dad! Give that man a guitar... or a kudos. He's a way cool dad.

Lauren said...

HAHA!!!

insanemommy said...

Lol. So, Jacob is a "cross-dresser". That will probably explain what happened to your heels and bras! Lol. Cute.

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

absolutely love buns new digs! What a good sport Jacob is to play along with Lily and wear that blonde wig.

Can't say that I've ever had good luck with dropshots. :0( Figured it was user error on my part.

Pug Mama said...

how funny!!

redmaryjanes said...

Sooo funny! The wigs are busting me up. Love Bunny's new clothes too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails