24 Aug 2007

I Call Him "MR Clever Pants"

Hubby came home yesterday to the normal hoopla and fanfare that he receives from Lily. This is one of the many parts of motherhood that will never get old. Lily goes bonkers when she sees him and throws herself at him and clamps her whole self on to him and kisses and snuggles. I think I am going to go away for a few days to see if she does it to me but maybe I shouldn't cos if it doesn't happen I will be crushed.

After she had gone to bed I hit Jacob with the normal laundry list of things that I had broken in his absence or things that had malfunctioned. This list was short just one little thing, my heart keyring that is new and I love. He took one look at it and immediately decided he could fix it. All was very quiet and when I returned to the kitchen I found out why.

I grabbed the camera cos this is a classic!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



It took him ages and ages but he was finally free from my heart.

7 comments:

3D said...

That is too ironic!!! Handyman extraordinaire!

Keep smilin!

PIPO said...

Too funny...I'm laughing at the wife-beater especially.

What a good guy...but he thinks he has your heart under his thumb ;0)

Special K said...

That's hilarious!!

Poor Jacob...he just looks so thrilled to know you're gonna broadcast his handyman skills over the world wide web. LOL!

Patricia/NYC said...

Too funny! Jacob is a very good sport! :)

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a rascal from Hubei

Janet said...

hee hee. Poor guy. Still, he tried.....:-)

amy said...

thanks for making me laugh out loud at work

Nikki said...

Not many guys would let you videotape them at such a vulnerable moment...your Jakey is one of a kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails