1 Jun 2007

This Is What Happens When.....

.........when you leave your purse, which contains your camera, on the backseat of the car in perfect reach of an about to be 5 yr old. She takes self portraits!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is her nose but on the computer it looks more like her mouth but I can clearly see nose holes.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Getting Better.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



This is day 2 of Lily's first ever summer break from school and it has rained bucket loads all day. One of my friends called and asked me to go with her to look at a condo she has just rented so off we went. When I told Lily that Jakie and the girls were selling their house and moving into a condo cos their house is to big she actually responded like this, " a house to big? Utter nonsense". Yepper, I nearly died at that one. I was about to ask her where she got that one from but somehow I just knew what the answer would be cos I am always saying, "utter nonsense".

On the way home after I had reclaimed the camera we were sitting at a redlight and she shrieked, look at me, look at me. This is what I saw!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

17 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Sorry about the delete, but after I read my comment. I couldn't publish it. It didn't sound like I meant it. ANYWAY...

Love the self-portrait pictures! :)

Kris said...

I have GOT to meet this crazy girl one day! She always makes me smile-what a ham... and that last pose??
Utter nonsense... hehe.

3D said...

A contortionist, self portrait artist!

A house too big...I agree...utter nonsense!

Keep smilin!

Janet said...

Oh, that is SO funny! She is hilarious! I wish I were still that bendy! :-)

I think I'll have to see what my kids come up with for pictures.....:-)

Julie said...

Ha ha - this has definately happended to us before!

My what a flexible child you have!! :o)

aimeeg said...

That last picture made me and my hubby laugh out loud! So great.

Beckyb said...

I see a budding career in photography!!!! :)

Dannye said...

Lil really is a cut-up!!! gotta love her self-portraits....and that last photo, great photo for embarrassment in the future...hehe

Lily's Pad said...

Love the last picture. That is quite some trick!! What a talented girl:)

Holly said...

Very funny.

redmaryjanes said...

Every one of those photos made me smile! Have a great day over there wiht your photographer!!

Nikki said...

The first picture is really quite cool.
The last picture is um, very original!

She is a total crack up. Wonder who she gets THAT from????

PIPO said...

That child is 100% adorable fruitcake. I hope my girl is just as nutty.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I agree with Lily about a house being too large being "utter nonsense" What are they crazy??!! I need a bigger house and the tax issue has me stalled :( Anyway, thanks for the photos; too funny!! I am in awe of the last one ;0)

Steffie B. said...

Hilarious....Sophia contorts herself in all sorts of weird postions too. It is quite funny, but when she asks me to do it with her, I just have to say....honey it's not even possible anymore! lol

Briana's Mom said...

Well, you can't say that Lily isn't flexible! Wow! Love the pics she took of herself.

Ann said...

She's so crazy that little girl!! Almost 5..that's a big birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails