29 Jun 2007

All Done With Swimming.

Lily had her final swimming lesson this morning. She certainly swims a lot "tidier" now. Before she looked as if she was getting her speed from wiggling her bum but now she actually moves really well. She was diving to the bottom of a 9ft pool and retrieving objects. Her record up until now had been 6ft so she is all chufed with herself. Oh and see her pool shoes, she isn't wearing these for reasons of hygiene, oh no, she is wearing them cos she doesn't want to mess up her pedicure!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


This is Lily with her swim coach. She was awesome and a really sweet kid. I asked Jacob if I could have a body like hers for Christmas...I can't wait to see if Santa brings it....LOL


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



This afternoon we went to see Ratatouille. It was OK but not the best movie ever made but she loved it and that is what counts. This was the first time we had gone to the movies together and she was really giddy about it. Once we walked back outisde she looked at me and said, "Lets go out for dinner now and do a little shopping after that"....yes the teenage years are going to be bad, very, very bad!

Tonight when I put Her Highness to bed she told me she didn't really like her bed in it's new spot and said if I wanted to make all her dreams come true I would switch it around for her right now..... Not happening Kiddo but really good try!

9 comments:

3D said...

She is too precious! I love it!

Keep smilin!

Dannye said...

how come her bed is in a new spot??? she is too funny....so glad she is becoming the swimming expert (that's important in Fla.)...

Janet said...

Swimming is such an important skill to have, good job, Lily!

Steffie B. said...

She is so funny I can't stand it......love her sense of humor and trying to work mommy over for everything! lol

Polar Bear said...

I'm so impressed! I don't think I could have dived that deep at her age. How cute she wears pool shoes to protect her pedicure!

I just love her comments. I thought the dinner and shopping one was my favorite until I read the one about making all her dreams come true. She is so precious!!!

Have a Wonderful weekend.
(oh! will you tell Santa I want that body too?)

Briana's Mom said...

She swam like a champ! Good job!

You definitely have a girly girl on your hands! She loves pedicures and shopping already - good luck with those teen years - ha!

PIPO said...

Nothing like a little re-arranging. Maybe she wants to get her feng shui on.

Hooray to the swimming girl!

insanemommy said...

I think she's got the right idea momma! Shopping, dinner, yeah I like that.... ha ha....

Ann said...

You are going to have soooo much fun when she's older. But how bad can shopping be with your beautiful daughter.....but wait make that shopping with your TWO daughters!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails