4 May 2007

They Are Just So Lovely

Next week is the last week of Chinese classes before summer break. I cannot believe that Lily has learnt so much and is doing so well in such a short amount of time. She really loves it now and has the time of her life. I don't even have to sit with her I can go and chin wag with the other mums but if I do that I don't learn anything.

This is one of the songs they have learnt for a Mothers Day performance they are doing next week.I think they are so lovely.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is how these two nutjobs said goodbye to each other today.....with Lily upside down and 6 ft in the air! Normal........not this bunch!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

15 comments:

3D said...

They are all such adorable singers! Good for Lily to sponging it all up.

A very unique way for kissies but you guys are one of a kind!

Keep smilin!

aimeeg said...

I love their goodbye!!

Kathy and Joel said...

I love it!! I love their little hand gestures as well. It's all just too scrumptious for words. :)

Beckyb said...

LOVE The goodbye!! Chloe always says to Daddy, "Chloe needs a kiss." Then adds, "Goodbye DEAR!!!" Makes us smile!!

Steffie B. said...

Loved teh song...it was precious! Sophia and her Daddy do crazy things like that too!

Polar Bear said...

Great performance!

What a fun way to say good-bye! LOVE it!

PIPO said...

I love the little songstresses!

Hey, look at Lily just hanging around ;0)

M and M said...

What a great Mothers Day gift!!

Briana's Mom said...

What cute singers! Love it!

Dannye said...

Jac and Lil have such a great relationship!!! it's really sweet!!

and I love the song!!!

amy said...

HOw sweet

Emmie said...

That us so good for Lily to learn Chinese and go through classes with other nice girls. it's great she loves it as well. They sounded so lovely singing that song!

Ann said...

p.s. I can't email you if I don't have your addressy!!

Ann said...

That is soooo cute. I was singing right along with them, in English of course. But hey I knew what they were saying. Does it count that I already knew the song.

Antoinette & Tim Patierno said...

Hi Jacob,

I am finally checking your blog out!!! Very cute! Tell Lily Amanda still asks about her and when they will see each other again. How do I find the pics of Bring you child to work day?

Thanks
Antoinette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails