16 May 2007

A New Bunny

The mailman delivered a package this afternoon for Lily. I told her that she could open it but if the gift was wrapped in birthday paper she had to save it for her birthday. Much to her delight there was no birthday wrapping so she tore into the box. Inside was the most adorable bunny I have ever seen, and I don't say that lightly as I am not big into stuffed toys. Dannye and Ray sent her an early birthday gift. The box also contained a frog cap which she loves and an array of candies which she also loved. Dannye she has never had a pixy stix before and things they are the greatsest thing ever. You guys spoil Lily way to much. Thank you so very much I love my new Bun...oops I mean Lily loves her new Bun! Where did you find this line of toys...please spill the beans I need to know.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


And on a totally different subject: Kids really do listen to you and when you least expect it your words come back to bite you on the bum. This evening I have a migraine and as I was putting Lily to sleep she said to me, Mummy you need to sleep in my bed with me and I will take care of you. I thanked her for the offer but told her I needed to sleep in my own bed to which she replied, "No room for comments and questions here just do as I say!" I had a really hard time keeping a straight face. Yesterday she told me something else and followed it up with, that is a whole different story, don't try and get out of it by mixing the 2 things together. So becareful, very careful with what you say cos it will come back to haunt you.

14 comments:

Kathy and Joel said...

How sweet of Dannye!! I love the bunny as well. :)

Special K said...

OMG! I love the Lily-isms.
Out of the mouth of babes... or is it Mums?

redmaryjanes said...

That is too funny that she said that~Danny's gifts are wonderful.

Dannye said...

and Dannye lurves spoiling that cutie!!! so glad that Bun now has a friend....tell the bunny-napper to be careful...Lil sounds dangerous, cuz she "has to take care of the bunny", hehehe!!

P.S. the new Bun came from Tarjay!!!

PIPO said...

How sweet is that stinkin' adorable bunny!?!?

Hmmm...I'll have to keep that 'words come back to haunt you' concept in the front of my mind ;0)

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

That is one cute Bun!

"No room for comments and questions here just do as I say!"

Your Lily cracks me up. How do you stand it.. LOL

Pug Mama said...

Very cute bunny.
YES - kids lock up EVERYTHING in their memory, and bring it back out when you least expect it!!

Ava's family said...

That is one cute little bun bun!!

3D said...

What a sweet surprise! A duo of bunnies.

Out of the mouths of little ones...makes you keep any potty mouth tendencies in check!

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

What a sweet little bunny!

What a sweet big bunny ~ she wanted to take care of her mum. :)

Steffie B. said...

THAT is funny....she is one smart little cookie!

Nikki said...

That Dannye sure is sweet! I love the bunny and think it is so cute how much Lily loves it already -- you had better give it back, mum!

Hilarious how she is using your phrases against you -- I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face!
She is too darn cute!

Ann said...

The bunny is adorable almost looks like it would come from the Winne the Pooh collections.

M and M said...

Great bunny. Lily is ADORABLE!

The bunny 'napper better be careful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails