24 May 2007

Fashion Statement

The queen of fashion has made a statement and suffice to say if she deems this fashionable then we should all agree it is a damned good thing I am not fashionable.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



The photo is a bit blurry cos I was very close cos as you can see her knickers are on her head and they cannot be in 2 places at once! This is what greeted me when I walked into the living whist she was playing earlier this evening. We had just got home from flying her kite and I assume she was hot!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Ahahahhahahhaaaaaaa!! She's a real "smarty pants"
Cute!:o)

Beckyb said...

She just makes me laugh - I mean, come on Mom - if you were hot, wouldn't you want to take off your panties too!?!?!? Just couldn't resist!!!!!!!

PIPO said...

Yep, I think I'll avoid being a fashionista too!

Hehehe

Kris said...

And she said YOU were not fashionable? hehe! That is soooo funny!

aimeeg said...

So funny! A fashion trend I don't think I'll follow at work today:)

Dannye said...

at least they were clean!!!

She is too funny, and I agree, can't be following that Lily trend!! The men in the white coats may have to find me if I did, hehehe

Nikki said...

Holy Cow, Dawn! We really should live closer...our girls together would be a lethally funny combo!

3D said...

What a silly monkey!! Next time...it will be the lampshade!

Keep smilin!

La-La-Liene said...

How funny!!!! Really cute! Hopefully too many people won't start taking fashion advice from Lily!

amy said...

that made me smile

M and M said...

I never was a 'slave to fashion'...good thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails