23 May 2007

This Is NOT Pretty

What you about to see is not pretty. I shouldn't be showing it on the blog I should be doing more constructive things with my time like taking my daughter to etiquette lessons.

Tonight for dessert Lily wanted a push up (no not a brassiere) so I gave her one and she asked if she could sit on my knee on the couch to eat it. This is big no no but for some reason I said yes and we went and sat together. After about a minute she started making this horrendous noise and at the time it was perfectly rhythmic. I should have told her to eat nicely which I normally do but in this case I grabbed the camera instead to share the moment with all of you! She turned to me and said, I have the manners of a pig and let out this really scary laugh.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Holy Cow Batman my daughter is related to Gene Simmons.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

15 comments:

Steffie B. said...

That was great! Where did that evil little laugh come from? And the slurpping......she had that down pat!

M and M said...

Quite the laugh!!

But as usual - she is adorable!

Kris said...

She wasn't about to lose a single melting drop! The laugh cracked me up, little devil! : o )

Dannye said...

you can't eat a push up without making noises, otherwise you didnt enjoy it to the very last drop!!!

and that laugh is contagious!!

PIPO said...

Lawdy! That's impressive!

holly m. said...

Hey Dawn!
I've been reading your blog for a long time thru Becky,Carrie,Steffie... anyhow your Lily cracks me up!!
I had to comment on today's entry cause I remember eating my pushup the same way...It's the ONLY way to eat a pop!!!!:) Give that sweet girl a hug from Holly and Anna baby.

aimeeg said...

Wow, that is quite impressive! She cracks me up so much.

Briana's Mom said...

Too funny! And messy! :)

Stephe said...

Lily is destined to be an actress with that video on her all the time!!! She's such a ham! Love those clips!!! :)

3D said...

But a cute pig!!

Makes me want a popsicle now!

Keep smilin!

Holly said...

Oh that is too funny. She is adorable.

redmaryjanes said...

She would fit right in with my boys!

Beckyb said...

Oh yummy - makes me want to run and grab one for myself RIGHT NOW!!!

Ann said...

AWWWw doesn't seem so bad to me. I love her little evil laugh

Polar Bear said...

A 'gutter snipe'? I've never heard of that before? :) I'll have to remember that one!

Love the 'evil' laugh! It's cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails