15 Mar 2007

A post for Grandpa

My father does not have a sweet tooth however the man does have a passion for fresh cream and he will eat anything if it is covered, and I mean covered, in cream. He is genuinely disappointed when he finds someone that doesn't share his passion for the stuff and always says the same thing which is, oh well more for me.

A couple of days ago for dessert we had strawberries and I asked Lily if she wanted cream on them. She detests whipped cream in a can or cool whip but I offered her some fresh cream anyway. To my surprise she tasted it and liked it and now the rest is history. Now I must offer an excuse for her table manners here as they are plain old awful but it had a lot to do with every time she put food in her mouth I asked her a question so she answered me. She does not nomally carry on like this at the table.....I promise.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The nectar of the Gods

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Somebody call Miss Manners....we have gone to the dogs!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

13 comments:

PIPO said...

Woooo....I love how Lily says 'Shoo..gahhh' like she's possessed LOL

My kinda girly!

Grandpa will be very, very proud of that influence.

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Looks like grandpa is going to have to start "sharing" the cream. So sorry grandpa, I think there is going to be a lot less for you now that Lily has experienced the likes of it on strawberries. ;-)

tundrachica said...

Too funny! Cream and strawberries sounds like a pretty good snack...better than something loaded with SuGAR!

3D said...

She is a girl after my own heart!

She does not need sugar as I am sure she is sweet enough!

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

Sooo cute!
I love how she was trying to figure out how to blow grandpa a kiss without having to actually put down her spoon full of goodness!

Dannye said...

her table manners are not bad at all, she is just busy with that yummy cream and delicious looking strawberries.... how funny!!

P.S. Hi Grandpa!!!

Polar Bear said...

Very cute! Grandpa will be so proud!

M and M said...

Once again the cutest Lily video clip!!

Grandpa is going to have competition for his cream!

M3 said...

You have an accent!!! No way. Not at all what I pictured in my head. Funny.

Steffie B. said...

Love the spoon on the nose! Lily is so great to watch on video! Sophia loves watching her!

aimeeg said...

So very cute!! And the spoon on the nose is a necessary skill to master--glad to see she's got it:)

Ann said...

so what kind of cream, like the cream you buy to put in coffee? eWWW, so like milk just over the berries..oh well more for lily!!

redmaryjanes said...

That is so cute. I haven't had cream on anything in a long and I can tell that I've been missing out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails