11 Mar 2007

All Better

Lily is all better today, thank goodness and thank you for all your wishes. Due to the fact that she was still a little floppy we put Sunday Funday on hold and laid low with her. She was playing hide and seek this morning for ages and it was just hysterical. We all like to think our kiddies are super bright and Lily is a smart girl but then she pulls off something like this and you are left scratching your head!

Nope, I cant see that big blue robe (with a lump in it )in the middle of the floor!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This evening we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Finally one has opened in our area. I don't even like the food but the shop is so much fun. Lily agreed.

Trying on an Easter Hat at the Cracker Barrel Shop

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Sizing up a rocking chair and a checkers game, at the same place

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

Kathy and Joel said...

Glad to know that Lily is feeling better and that you were able to save some fun for today. Once again, your pictures are fantastic. :)

Dannye said...

That's where my picture was taken with me rocking in the Fla Gator rocking chair, the Cracker Barrel, how funny, I love Sat b/c it is chicken and rice day (mmm good, hehe).

Glad Lily is feeling better, that lump in the middle of the robe just tickled me, did you ever find her???

Beckyb said...

I love the hide and seek story - that is good! AND I'm so glad Lily is feeling better - that's super!!!

M and M said...

I am so glad to hear that Lily is feeling better. The robe thing cracked me up!

PIPO said...

My parents love CB...I can't believe they're still alive eating that stuff. Wanna plug an artery? Cb on ;0)

Love the hat...and what IS that robe lump?

Polar Bear said...

Love the hat!

Glad to read Lily is feeling better!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

So glad Lily is feeling much better and is back to her shinanigans. :-)

I agree about crackel barrel. I can do without their food but LOVE the little store!

Ann said...

giggle...giggle... that picture of "the blue robe" just made me giggle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails