5 Feb 2007

When the Superbowl Is In Your Town

So what so you do when the Superbowl comes to town? Run like hell and hide if you have little ones. The amount of people that smushed themselves into Miami for this weekend was basically rather scary so we decided to take cover. The last time the Superbowl was here we were childless and threw ourselves into the thick of things and went to SoBe and partied but not this time. We made plans with some friends to head in the other direction and go to the zoo but as you probably noticed the weather wasn't cooperating so we stayed home and entertained the little ones here which was great fun. The only time I have the foggiest clue about pigskin is if the piggy is still wearing it.

Last night when the game was on we organised all of my tax paperwork for the accountant so we are good to go. I am self employed and have this really awful habit of denying that I have paperwork to do and each year at this time I am heard uttering these words over and over again, NEVER AGAIN, I WILL BE MORE ORGANISED NEXT YEAR. But I'm not. Thankfully hubby isn't very interested in football and he sat on the floor with me and buckled down and went through my mountain of chaos with me. He was the numbers guy. It worked and by the time the game was done so we were we!


Youv'e Gotta Love A Guy Who Is NOT Afraid To Clean The House!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Playing House

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Refreshments

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Elefun

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Yepper. I'm Drawing on the Windows and Nobody Seems To Mind... It's wild!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The Most Fun Way To Descend The Stairs....Over and over and over

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Now, that is MY kind of Superbowl party! I didn't watch a single play...only watched the half-time show. (actually danced my bum off with Lily! Gotta love that Prince)

I should've been doing something productive like MY taxes!
What a smart girl you are.

3D said...

I am not a football gal but we have a standing date for a superbowl party at a friends.

Laughs and food!

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

Not a fan either so I got our taxes ready too!!! Great minds....
By the way - what is that fun game with the tall blue thing - looks like one Chloe and I need to play!?!?!

PIPO said...

OMG - you have a man who is not obsessed with football!!! I'm in love with your hubs ;0)

Hey, that video - I remember coming down the steps like that face first and faster for fun...explains a few things about me. I stopped after I had rug burn you wouldn't believe all over my 4 year old tummy. Hey, I was the youngest of seven...mom was busy ;0)

Dawn said...

Becky, the game is called Elefun and is made by Milton Bradly. It is lots of fun as you have to catch the little bufferflies in nets as they come shooting out of the elephants trunk.

Connie, my sister used to like to slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag but the piano was close to the bottom and she would slide staight into it so she made me get in first so I would take the whack and she wouldn't feel a thing. Ahhh, big sisters!

Dannye said...

Dawn, I love the pictures and can't believe how fast Ebbie is growing up and how handsome he is (watch out girls he's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure), and Jen looks amazing!!!! (Please tell her I said so and how proud we are of her!!!)

Steffie B. said...

We didn't watch any of the super bowl either. Emmie and I watched a movie and ate popcorn and brownies.(dad's on a skiing trip) It was awesome! ;)

Emmie said...

Just like my mom and many of the other girls said we didn't watch the Superbowl either!! Mom and I just spent some mother-daughter movie time together instead!

Have you gotten the blogger problems fixed?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails