28 Feb 2007

Number 12...... Check


Who would have thunk? We have been LID for 12 months today and I actually wouldn't even have noticed if it wasn't for Michelle congratulating us. It's been a busy day but more on that later.

This wait just seems eternal and now I am at the point that I don't even notice how long we have been waiting. I suppose because in my head I know that we still have such a long way to go and that I know it will happen I just don't know when.

I think I shall probably pass out from shock when we get to the point that I know we are next. (This is probably better than what happened when we received Lily's referral, I threw up! Nice Huh...I was so excited). I long for the day when we receive that little photo and we finally get to show Lily her baby sister. I just want to see her reaction and of course I want to see her...the little one whom my heart has grown bigger for.

So here's to 12 months and hopefully the next few will fly by.

19 comments:

Emmie said...

Congrats on 12 months! Just a little closer! Hope things speed up for you! I'll keep you in my prayers!!

M and M said...

Well CONGRATS once again!! Such a huge milestone!

Rhonda said...

Happy 1 year LIDiversary!

Beckyb said...

Woo Hoo - 12 months - that's SUPER!! Now, I'm praying for a speed-up over there - not sure I can wait 16 months over here!!!

Polar Bear said...

Happy 12!!! That is amazing!

aimeeg said...

One year--sweet!!

redmaryjanes said...

WooHoo!! 12 months down! You are getting closer.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I don't know whether to congratulate you or commiserate with you for reaching this milestone; maybe both!! I do know one thing though...Oh what a happy day it will be when this child is finally revealed to you, Jacob and Lily.

Finally, let me say that you are handling this obscene wait with true grace and dignity mixed with a humor to keep it all OK. It truly is my privedge to call you friend.

3D said...

Happy 1 Year LID-iversary! Save the throwing up part for after the post referral celebration bash!

We are exactly one month apart and I am right there with ya hoping it is a FEW more months.

Keep smilin!

Kris said...

Hope the months to come FLY by!
Happy One Year LID!

Nikki said...

Happy one year! I am so excited for you to expand your family again.
that little one is gonna have such a wonderful life with you, Jacob, and Lily and I'm so happy I get to be a part of it. (even if it is just a small part)
You guys are so great!

Dannye said...

Happy 1 yr LID-versary, wow, 1 yr already??? (my how time flies, wink wink), hopefully soon the CCAA will increase the numbers and things will go a little quicker and you get your "Mia" soon...

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Congrats on 12 months. Hopefully the next few months will just fly by. Especially with Lily keeping you on your toes. :-)

Stephe said...

Yippee!!! Yeah! 12 months! Hopefully not much longer to go!!! : )

Special K said...

Happy 12 Months! You're getting there...

colin said...

Love you all.Hang in there.Love big bruv.

Kathy and Joel said...

Happy one year LIDversary!!!

PIPO said...

It has to be only a FEW more...please ;0)

Congrats on joining the 1 year club...now let's move on to the new referral blub please :0)

Ann said...

Yay!!!!!! Every month takes you closer to her little sister..but wait doesn't she want a little brother. You never know.

By the way we're not far behind you and with Taiwan's wait hanging around China's wait we could get our referrals around the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails