27 Feb 2007

Keeping It Simple

After yesterday's fiasco of the slide show not working and the link to Katie Starr not working, today I am keeping it simple! This is Lily's self portrait. The funny little bits that look like Octopus' are her hands, apparently.

Oh and I have done away with the slideshow from CNY and posted the photos individually so that now they can actually be seen. Thanks to all who let me know that it was invisible to the naked eye.

Me................. (yes, she does have some clothing on!)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


L.Y.C.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

10 comments:

3D said...

Quite accurate! LOL

Keep smilin!

simply t said...

A great self portrait! She's quite the artistic one!

Beckyb said...

Stunning - look out Van Gogh!!!

Nikki said...

Lovely job, Lily. (although she is much more stunning than any picture could convey!)

And, FYI, I was able to view your slideshow. It just took me to the site to do so.

Polar Bear said...

That is a great picture! She is quite talented! Love the lips! :)

Kris said...

Looks like you have a litte artiste
on your hands!

Dannye said...

Yup, I definitely recognized Lily right away (hehe), great job Lily!!

Keep on, keeping on!!!

Steffie B. said...

Oooooo, I love her bright red lips!

M and M said...

She really is an artist!

HAPPY 1 YEAR!!!! HOLY COW!! It really can't be long now...

Ann said...

so cute!! She did a great job. I swear I dont get on the internet for one week and I miss so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails