3 Feb 2007

I love this, but not this.

I love February because of Valentines day. I am not a big romantic, far from it, Hubby is agreeing here quite emphatically, but I love all the hearts and the colour red everywhere. Add to this that I love any occasion in which we get to get decorate the house and I am one happy girl. So yesterday when the Schnoog came home from school we made some Valentines decorations for the house. We ended up having a conversation about love it was quite comical and she was deeply involved in her artwork at the time.

Table of Love.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


My Heart

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Feeling The Love

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is what I don't love: the fact that new blogger will not allow me to comment on any of your blogs! SInce the not so subtle swtcheroo yesterday I have been rendered useless in the comment department. Perhaps this will blow over in a couple of days and I can once again leave my snappy little retorts but until then you will have to fill in the blanks.

11 comments:

PIPO said...

I love the conversations you have with Lily.

I have no idea why blogger is dissing you. Will it let you leave a comment as anon and just sign your name? There must be something on the Blogger help boards about that.

M and M said...

What great crafts!! You guys always do such fun stuff!

Dannye said...

Do you have to sign in to do it??? I do almost everytime I go to leave a comment since switching to the "new and improved" blogger (wink, wink), maybe that's the big blogger problem....

3D said...

Miss Lily is so interesting in her insight on love. I love that you all have these wonderful conversations. Even more 'cause you share them with us!

No commenting is not fun. I am able to. But all my comments received are anon. Def. check the message boards. I think I saw something there.

Keep smilin!

elizabeth said...

"oh yeah, love is everywhere"

words to live by =)

Beckyb said...

I am not sure that it's your switch - I could not comment for two days this week either and when I went to blogger help - lots of other people couldn't either. You can send an email to support@blogger.com. AND - I love the video and pics - that looks like so much fun - what a great time together.

Emmie said...

Love Lily's explantions of hearts, love and Valentine's Day! Your little artist did a great job on her decorations!

I have infact been missing your comments! :) Hopfully blogger will fix their problems soon!

Ann said...

I love crafty stuff and it's so much more fun with kids. As far as the commenting. Sometimes it takes me a few times of loggin in to get a comment to go through. You hafta sign in with your whole email address now. I lost a few comments before I figured this out.

Steffie B. said...

"LOVE" it! lol

colin said...

I love you lily..all the way from England.Colin

Anonymous said...

i love the one we can here theLILshe is becoming very english like he mom she is the best

love auntie fran

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails