2 Feb 2007

I Blinked and nearly missed something


Well lookey here!

I missed a day of posting and when I got back the nice people at the CCAA had changed their website, made some more referrals and officially moved us out of the review room. I should take the day off more often!

This is wonderful news because it means we passed the deep scrutiny of the review room without as much as a hiccup and we are now in the home stretch. Apparently my whiney little post from the other day did not fall on deaf ears. The other good news is that the referrals were for 16 days which is half of a month. Jolly good in my book and if things keep going at this clip we could all see our babies some time this century!

Congratulations to all the mummy's and Daddys who get to see their little bundles of joy for the first time in the next couple of days.


Oh and look.....the new blogger sucked me in this morning. I tried to log in and it would have no part of that it just switched my bum right over, the cheeky little devil. I might have got upset if it wasnt for this fabulous news from the CCAA.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news, I was beginning to think they had lost the key to the review room, no one had come out in such a long time!
Andie

3D said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you.

Blogger got me this morning and almost all comments have gone to Anonymous. I checked...yours did too. I think anyone who has not switched is removed.

Keep smilin!

Emmie said...

Congrats on the wonderful news!! I'm having problems with blogger too! My posts are really funky! Can't change the font or color and everything has all web adresses. Let's hope the problems are fixed soon!

Steffie B. said...

Glad to hear you are out of the review room. Did you lose all your side bar info?

Kathy and Joel said...

Yahoo!!! This century, eh? We can only hope!

Dawn said...

steffie, my side bar is still there but because I use dropshots it is at the bottom of the page because the photos are wider and they push it down there.

PIPO said...

Told ya it would getcha!

Yeah, I loves me some good news too...whew. Nice to know they are no longer scrutinizing my file...for now.

Joannah said...

Congratulations on being out of the RW!

Nikki said...

Hooray for you!!!!!
I am truly glad to hear some good news for my sweet friends!

Beckyb said...

Yeah - that's a big hurdle crossed - I think that calls for a party!!! :)

Kelly and Todd said...

What exciting news. Yeah for you that you are out of the Review Room.

On a separate note - I love reading about your adventures with Lily. Thank you for sharing.

Ann said...

YaY!!! That's wonderful news. Such a good thing..forward movement.

Don't ya just hate the fact that blogger did this..It got me a couple weeks ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails