31 Jan 2007

Little me

A few fellow bloggers have taken to posting photos of how they looked when they were a nipper, Connie, Doris, Melissa and Shannon (if I were half the blogger they are when you clicked on their names you would be magically transported to their sites but I'm not so dream on) so I too have chosen to flash you back a couple of years, cough cough, to how I used to look. For some reason my sister now how has all the family photos so next time I go home I shall have to raid her great big photo box and take some of them.

Here I am looking very silly in my Policemans hat at the Floral Fiesta. I was 5.







On the beach somewhere with my mummy. I think I was 3-ish,

16 comments:

Pug Mama said...

how cute!!
I love mum's shades - very stylin'

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking at everyone's old photos.
You were just as cute as a button.
The pic of you with your mom is wonderful!

3D said...

Adorable! I love your little hat.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

You were a doll - I love it. Those are fun to see -

simply t said...

Sweet photos! Weren't you cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little smile! Love em. Keep em comming! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute as a little button, my friend!

Anonymous said...

You were a little cutie! And your mother was gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos.
I followed your link from Steffie B's site.

Anonymous said...

I love the beach photo!!

colin said...

dawn,the pic made me cry with fond memories.I believe that holiday pic was taken when we went on holiday to Paignton in Devon.I was 10.or so.I have a photo of us all in a dog kennel.by us;i mean us three kids.luv bruv.

M and M said...

I love the photos!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!!!! I love to read your accent, I had to think about what a nipper was. Such great expressions.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Mum was quite the lovely too :0)

Oh yes, just highlight in your post and then hit the little 'link' bar on the post menu. Type in the url of where you want to link and...there you go. You are linking on GF!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I have loved looking at everyone's pictures. I may just have to dig into my old photos.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you and your Mum at the beach! Those are treasures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails