29 Jan 2007

Weirdness Challenge

Connie had offered us fellow bloggers a challenge to post photos of weird stuff that we have in our houses. You can see her original post and her weirdness on her blog at
http://jadynjourney.blogspot.com/

I have plenty of weirdness in this house, heck some of it is alive and kicking but alas that is for another day. So here is my contribution to to the challenge with a little explanation.

Exhibit A:

This bird is just plain weird and who in their right mind would want something so fugly in their house? That would be my husband! Nasty isn't it.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Exhibit B:

What the HECK is this? If anybody has a clue please let us know as we have no idea what it is. It appears, to be made of ivory but we are not certain. It is bound at either end in leather and is quite big. Why do we have it? Again, ask the hubby. We inherited a few years ago and he thinks it is great even though he has no clue what it is. (Hubby just pointed out that we are not talking about the yardstick!)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


That folks is enough of the freaky crap in my house for one day. Now please don't go and write any letters to the CCAA.

12 comments:

3D said...

Yup...weird!

No clue what that is but it looks scary.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the weird unidentified object could be the fugly bird's sword....:)

Anonymous said...

I think that is such a funny idea...I liked hers and Dannye did one too!
Yours isn't TOO weird, although I am curious what that ivory thing is.
Where do you all keep it? Is it displayed?

Anonymous said...

okay, you are now officially weird, hehehe

does the "fugly" bird come alive at night when everyone is sleeping, cuz he looks scary, like he would, ewwww.

And that weird ivory thing, kinda looks kinky to me, you sure you don't know what it is??? (wink wink)

Anonymous said...

Those are weird! That bird would give me the heebie-jeebies! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I gotta go with it...the bird is fugly and I think you should beat it with the kinky stick ;0)

Anonymous said...

FUN! I can't believe you used "fugly" in your description...I thought I was the only blogger who loved "the fug".
As for the ivory thing...my first thought was that it was a giant stir stick for a giant Monday coffee.

Anonymous said...

Funny post! You indeed have some pretty.... interesting (nice way to put it) things in your house! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...maybe I have something weird in my house after all....you gave me an idea lol

M and M said...

Yup that bird is...interesting!

As for the stick, the first thing I thought was a riding stick, but being ivory, I don't think so...

Anonymous said...

What the.... funny though. I couldn't find anything...

colin said...

maybe i should just send a pic. of my better half.lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails