24 Jan 2007

Tongue Twisters

Tonight when Lily was in the bath she was telling me some of the Spanish words she had learnt today and I asked her if she has learnt to roll her "r"s yet. That led to about 10 minutes of the silliest fun I can remember. Due to the fact she was in the tub I don't want to post the video but I bribed her with an extra bed time story so that she would do some of it again once she was in her jim-jams. Apparently our little girl does not have the gene for tongue curling but she does have the gene for cracking me up.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Lily not to worry, I can't turn my tongue on the sides either, I can however roll my r's and I can curl my tongue, but turning it on the side, no can do....

Anonymous said...

OK Dawn, you BOTH have the gene for crackin ME up!
Love the video and I can hardly wait to show Lily Lin -- it is sure to be her new favorite. (she still asks daily to watch "Lily washin car"!!!

PIPO said...

I'm with Lily - I can't roll my tongue either.

No fun at parties! ;0)

3D said...

That is so funny! You guys always seem to have a ton of fun together. I admire that immensely and can not wait to have that myself.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Sophia and Lily need to get together. Talk about two peas in a pod. I about spit my coffee out all over my computer when the video started! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

How funny! My dad and I can roll our tongues but my mom can't, so we're always teasing her about it lol! It's fun to see Lily try hard! :)

Anonymous said...

What a riot!!! That is wonderful!!! Keep those videos coming!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! She is so sweet!

M and M said...

There is always so much laughter in your home - how nice to see!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails