23 Jan 2007

The Diva's New Do

As I have mentioned many times Lily hair is a source of much turmoil in this house. Firstly it has taken her 4 1/2 years to grow all the hair that you can see. I have never cut huge amounts off of it, no sirree, that folks is it. She has had miniscule amounts trimmed off of the ends countless times to keep it healthy but nothing more than that and she knows that in order to let it grow she has to have it trimmed. Well, it appears that all of a sudden her hair is growing, (at this point a standing ovation would be in order) so her royal highness decided that she needed to get it trimmed "RIGHT NOW" so that it would grow even faster. So off we trotted to her hairstylist who she loves and got her a little trim. Lily loves the whole pampering scene but by far her favourite deal is a manicure and pedicure complete with the spa chair. Every night after her bath she gets a few minutes off deep tissue massage which she LOVES and she just lays there like a rag doll breathing really deeply. She is going to be one high maintenance woman one day!

Snip, Snip.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Has it grown yet?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Funky face!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new do! And I know ALL about a high maintenance Lily -- gotta love 'em!
They are too cute to resist.

M and M said...

You always have the best pictures!!

3D said...

Love the do!

I would would love a massage every night also. Lily has the right idea.

Keep smilin!

3D said...

Love the do!

I would would love a massage every night also. Lily has the right idea.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Sophia's hair is taking forever to grow as well. My current decision is whether or not to let the bangs grow out or not. Sigh.....so much for that thick head of black hair! lol

PIPO said...

Gotta love a budding diva :0)

Anonymous said...

That Lily is way too cute!! Lily, I love your do sweet girl :)

Anonymous said...

She definitely is beautiful, and no we don't hate her at all, just the opposite actually...

Anonymous said...

Love the new Lilydo!

Anonymous said...

That is TOO fun!! I love it!! The new "do" is superb!!!! And hey - us girls gotta love those manicures, pedicures, you name it!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! What a little princess!

Pug Mama said...

so pretty
what is about mommy's and their daughters hair?
I cried this summer when my daughter got around 8 inches cut off

Ann said...

She's so cute!!! I love the new do!!

Anonymous said...

OK, I know this was weeks ago, but I forgot to comment then and I keep seeing loads of haircuts on blogs recently. I have to ask, do you have special hairdressers for kids, or are they all brightly decorated? Maybe if we had more fun at the hairdressers as kids I wouldn't hate going so much now. Must book that appointment now.

Andie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails