26 Jan 2007

Sweat Shop

When I dreamt of becoming a mother there were certain things I couldn't wait to do. Some of them are obvious and some not so obvious but one of things I never thought of was making dolls clothes or Bunny clothes to be exact. Actually the very thought of such a thing fills me with fear as I cannot sew to save a life. Yes,I have a fancy fandangled sewing machine that my mother-in-law bought for me and I can use it as long as the thing that I am sewing consists of a straight line. So the other day when Lily came home from school and asked me to make her Bunny an outfit I wasn't quite sure what to do. At first I asked if one made out of paper would suffice but she said, no. So we pulled out the craft stuff and away we went. Little did I know that Lily wanted Haute Couture for The Bun. I suppose I should have known since it is Bunny and he ranks way above me and apparently he is now a she for the first time ever.I sewed and she decorated.She made a little pair of shoes all by herself and couldn't make them stay together so in the end she just taped them on to Bunny's feet it was hysterical so I helped her in the end by sewing them for her because she was getting so cross.

Taking Measurements

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Do You see How Serious She Is?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


House OF Lily Fashion

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Bunny, The Super Model

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....you are such a good Mama! Bunny is cute!

Anonymous said...

Bunny looks fabulous darlin', just fabulous...I love the skirt, and the glittery shoes =)

M and M said...

o.k. at first I thought Bunny was REAL...then when I realized she wasn't, I was relieved!

The clothes are way cute - you are such a great mom!!

PIPO said...

Nice job!

But....good lordy - bunny has a handcuff protruding from her bum! Please help bunny :0P

Anonymous said...

Wow, bunny looks fabulous -- good job girls!
I loved the video too. Lily was so proud of bunny's duds.
Also, at the end when she told she loved you...so sweet!!!! Nothing better than that.

3D said...

Jean Paul Gaultier has nothing on you guys!! Great job!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am impressed - sewing is SO out of my league!! SO - when you start mass marketing those - let me know - I want to buy some!!

Anonymous said...

ok.. I thought you said you couldn't sew a stitch. Looks to me like you did pretty well.!!

Loved Lily's little video esp when she says "goodbye for now, see you again soon... and then love you mommy". How sweet is that!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did a pretty good job to me!! I'm sure Bunny likes her outfit! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails