19 Jan 2007

Odds and Ends


I am happy to report that the Froglets are still alive and kicking. I made a frantic phonecall to the help line this morning after I completed the reading material that came with them and found out that you are only supposed to house one, yes one, tadpole in the ecosphere and we have four. Come to find out we have the froglet digs so they will be just fine where they are and won't need to be upgraded to the fancy mansion however hubby and child have already picked out the next mansion so they will apparently be upgrading after all! They live a long and prosperous life.... oh darn it, if well cared for. Now I am wishing we had sprung for a puppy years ago. As for their names: Lily has named them after her friends at school. They are, Nico, Samantha, Natalie and last but not least, Froglet. She had named one after her but she changed it to froglet when it sprouted its funky little swimmy legs. She thinks these things are wonderful and who am I to dissuade her even though they make my skin crawl. When they morph into froglets I may have to move out cos the thought of froglets swimming around and "clapping their hands" (it says that in the book) is just plain nasty.

Note to Panda Cam Addict: Thanks for all of your comments. I cannot reply as your comments are not returnable. If you have a blog email me, the address is in my profile, and I would love to visit you.

And finally, I was tagged the other day by LaDyfrog and I have been delinquent in my duties so here is my meme. I think it that is what it is called. Actually I thought meme was another name for a childs pacifier but live and learn.


These are the instructions:
1) Find the nearest book (please try to keep it PG rated)
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others


Mitch Albom. The Five People You Meet In Heaven

My children went there and their children and theirs. But not me. My idea of heaven was as far from the ocean as possible, back in that busy diner when my days were simple.

Tag 3 others.....well if you want to play along consider yourself tagged.
I confess to taking this off of the bookcase with my eyes closed since the closest book to me was a check book! Next one was the froglet book and it doesnt have enough pages. My reading material is next to my bed so that is not even remotely close to here.

Ok. Me thinks Me all caught up so good night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask how the froglets were doing, I'm so glad you updated us!
So glad Lily is enjoying them!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool about the froglets, and glad you are upgrading to a froglet mansion (every frog deserves the very best, hehehe), what type of food do the froglets eat anyway???

And thanks for playing along!!!

3D said...

That is a tad creepy! Lvoe the names.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Glad your froglets are doing well! Love the names- good choice Lily!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO - I was wondering how those cute froglets were getting along over there - I'm still jealous you know!!!!

Anonymous said...

I must be the only one that is grossed out! lol However.....if Lily is happy and thrilled with them, then I'll say "Yipee for the froglets"! (ewwwwww) lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails