20 Jan 2007

Artiste At Work

The afternoon started as they usually do with Lily dressing up as a princess and then she decided she wanted to paint so I got out the painting stuff and off she went. She loves all crafts but really loves to paint sitting at her easel. She doesn't normally wear only her knickers when she is painting but this kid has an aversion to clothes and this is all she was in at the time and since I had no idea what was about to unfold I saw no reason to dress her in her Sunday best cos I thought this was just a video for us.

Oh, the little red chair that she is sitting on belonged to my hubbys aunt and is well over 60 yrs old and she painted it red when she was a little girl. I refuse to repaint it.

Just another picture or so I thought.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


You heard it here.....Lily has a brother or 2!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I am now going to explain to little Miss Family Maker that 4 is enough! I am glad she isn't completely closed minded when it comes to boys just in case Molly ends up being a Fred, or as she says, Benjamin!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're adopting Shawn and Benjamin and Molly from China, wow are you a busy bee, Lily must know something that we don't huh??? So an older brother, a baby brother and a baby sister, you must be waiting with the CCAA for quite some time and must be awfully patient person.

Good luck with that quite large family (and the happy chappies too).

Anonymous said...

An omen, perhaps? Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Well.....I hope you have the energy for all these children! LOL That was a great video....and I LOVED the "happy chappy".....I think I might need to use that line!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what was funnier on that video -- Lily's expanding family or your response to it!
I just loved the surprise in your voice as you told her you were going to have to go take a nap!
Thanks for keeping us laughing over here!!
P.S. I love Lily's artistic talent and her wonderful imagination.
P.S.again. You could handle 3 more -- you are an incredible mum!

PIPO said...

PS - I'll let ya borrow my cat stroller for all those kids ;0)

PIPO said...

or Sean....that is too funny!

Hmmm...have triplets ever been referred?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your getting yourself a big family - too cute!!!


Deb
(7 more sleeps)

Special K said...

I love your videos. Lily is always making me smile with the things she says. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

lol! That one gave me a good giggle! She is so cute! What a happy chappy! :)

elizabeth said...

I love the dialogue between the two of you in that video...so funny!

Ann said...

We're going to see lotsa videos...all of little boys. Wouldn't it be too cool if Molly turned out to be Benjamin AND Shawn. OHHH the suspense

colin said...

Dawn,Remind her what big brothers are like!!!!!x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails