11 Jan 2007

My BoBo Stick

One of the gifts that Lily received from Father Christmas was a PoGo stick, or as she calls it a BoBo stick. She has been asking for one for ages ever since she found out that her Auntie Sally had one when she was a littel girl. Auntie Sally however used to BoBo on my toes!

Father Christmas, found this one with the ball attachment and it was actually for 4 yr olds but it is still way to big for her but she loves it and is trying very hard to master it.


I know you are in there, BoBo where are you?

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Here Goes

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Woohoo, I'm a Boboing Fool

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Her Intoduction to BoBo-ing....I love this little girl she just kills me.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I started to play the video and Lily Lin heard Lily's voice and ran into the room to watch with me. After a few times, she pressed something on my computer and it closed your blog and she looks at me in despair saying "bobo stick? bobo stick?"
I love our Lilys!

3D said...

Too funny! I love her intro and goodbye! She is adorable. Hope the bobo stick provides lots of fun and no real bobo`s.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Oooops....love the picture where she is looking for it! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. It will be a good coordination skill for her to learn as well! Keeping on Boboing, Lily! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics too - they are great - I never thought of a "bobo stick" - we may have to try one of those out for Chloe here soon!! :) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

You always have very cute pictures and I love the videos! I can tell Lily is a very smart and cordinated girl! I have to say, I am not much better with bouncing on a "boba stick" either! :)

Anonymous said...

Opps, couple of grammar errors! Long day! :P

Anonymous said...

Love the "bobo" stick. :-) Before you know it, she'll be boboing all over the place. :-)

PIPO said...

She'll be bo-boing everywhere in no time.

Whew, I'm so glad I know what bo-boing is or it doesn't sound so good ;0)

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are all so proud of Lily and her coordination on a "bobo stick", keep "bobo'ing lily"

(Oh and I love the outside toybox, how cool!!)

Auntie Sally said...

Well Lily you certainly seem to be better at BoBoing than I ever was.
Keep it up girl.

With love to you all. Auntie Sally

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails