7 Jan 2007

I've Been Tagged

Thanks to my friend Lori, I have been tagged. Since this hasn't happened before I wasnt sure if I needed antibiotics but after close scrutiny I found that I just need to answer a few questions. Here goes.....

A - available or taken: Taken
B- best friend: She died 4 yrs ago. But I have to say Jakey is an awesome friend and always has been and my friend Heather and I have know each other since BIRTH and are still very close but she is in the UK.
C- cake or pie: Cake, but it has to be hot. (yes, I know that is rather odd)
D- drink of choice: Caffeine Free Diet Coke
E-essential item you use everyday: Blowdryer
F-favorite color: Don't have a favourite but have least favourites
G-gummy bears or worms: Neither
H-hometown: Born in Wollaston England now live in Miami, Fl
I-indulgence: My bed and everything that touches my bed
J-January or February: February
K-kid's names: Lily Yuni and soon to be a Molly
L-life incomplete without: my family & friends
M-marriage date: July 1, 1987
N-number of siblings: 1 big sister and 1 big brother
O-oranges or apples: clementine oranges
P-phobias or fears: Was a phobia but is now a semi-controlled BIG fear of dogs
Q-favorite quote: Sing as though no one can hear you, Dance as though no one is watching you and Love like you have never been hurt.
R-reason to smile: Waking up!
S-season: Autumn but who remembers anymore check question H
T-tag 3 people: Nikki @ Life With Lily Lin, Dannye @ Ladyfrog, Emmie @ Sister 2 two
U-unknown fact about me: I was born 3 months premature
V-veggie I don't like: Green beans. yack!
W-worst habit: Everything has to be done NOW
X-xrays: I have but when I was a kid
Y-your favorite food: Cheese
Z-zodiac: Gemini
Please visit the Blogs of my tagged friends

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have some things in common! lol That is very sweet that you "tagged" Emmie. I'll have to let her know in case she hasn't read your blog today. Her winter break is over and tomorrow she goes back to school so she'll have to post later in the evening! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you were naming your next daughter. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Molly and always have. So sweet.
And you are approaching your 20th anniversary -- I can't believe that. Wow. That is great. It's fun learning more stuff about ya. I will post mine tomorrow.
(I am sorry about the loss of your best friend, though.)

Anonymous said...

Ok Dawn, I did mine -- check it out!

Anonymous said...

I found you through Nikki -- backwards tracing the links, after being tagged for this meme too. I also put clementines! And cheese, oh I should have put cheese!

Ann said...

Great list. I love the one about the bed, because hubby and I say everyday how much we love our bed. Total indulgence. I didn't know you were going to name your newest girl Molly. I love that name. So cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails