6 Jan 2007

Guest Poster Dad

So the other day Lily and I were playing when we heard an unusual ruckus outside, so we went to investigate. Miami-Dade warned us that we were getting new garbage cans that get picked up and dumped into the truck by this remote arm, but this thing is huge. In fact it was so big that Lil and I went against the writing on the plastic can “not to be used as a toy” and as you can see we had fun. Naughty us. We called Mummy and warned her that it was in the drive way and to check it out when she got home. Little did she know that Lily and I were hiding inside and we scared the bejeezus out of her. All in a days work when you are the dad.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lOVE it!!! And sometimes you just have to "break the rules"!!!

Anonymous said...

What a naughty daddy!
But, sounds too fun to resist.
Hope mummy has recovered from her big scare!

PIPO said...

I absolutely love that...it is SO something I would pull off if I could fit my arse in my little trash can!

Anonymous said...

Co-conspirators - I love it!!

Anonymous said...

you have been tagged; go to my blog and now you are next...

Anonymous said...

That was a great trick!

Anonymous said...

Nice one, just don't try it again once the bin has been used, you may get a different reaction!! I wish I'd seen the look on Mummy's face. Is the "guest poster" going to become a regular feature?
Andie

Anonymous said...

Very cute and funny!!!

Anonymous said...

lol! Looks like you were having a little too much fun!

3D said...

Great idea! I would totally do the same.

Keep smilin!

Ann said...

That's awesome. You should've had the video camera. I would have loved to see and hear how scared she was. Classic!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails