7 Dec 2006

Off To The Old Country


Lily and I leave tonight for the old country.This is the quickie trip that I wasnt sure if I should make or not but we followed everyones advice and we are out of here until Tuesday afternoon. I am currently running around like a headless chicken trying to get organised. I detest packing so I have not actually started that little project yet. I went to work this morning, yes, for an hour, actually I stressed myself and worked for 90 minutes and then stopped at Macys on the way home for some winter clothes and now I am blogging. Anything I can possibley do to prolong the agony of actually packing. In about an hour I shall be swearing like a sailor and really sweating about all the things that need to be done in such a short amount of time before we leave for the airport. Lily is at school so I do have some time before she starts with the, can we go to nanny and grandpas yet, questions. She is a pro when it comes to travelling and loves the fact that she has to go to bed on the plane tonight! Lily is the only person I know that likes the food that they serve on board the plane??? Doesn't say much for my cooking now does it!

So I bid you all adieu and we will see you on the flipside.

9 comments:

3D said...

Have a wonderful trip! I too love to fly and I agree with Lily on the food.

Keep smilin!

colin said...

Looking forward to seeing you.Safe travel.Will see you on sunday.Love bruvxx

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. Will look forward to hearing about it and seeing some pics.

Ann said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip. See you soon!!

Joannah said...

Safe travels and happy packing, Dawn!

Dannye said...

Have a great trip, and we look forward to hearing about and seeing the pictures of the trip.

Now if you can only teach Lily to pack you'll be all set when you go to China, hehe.

PIPO said...

Have a wonderful time and a safe trip. We'll be here to hear all about it when you get back :0)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you and Lily are having a bloody good time :)

Can't wait to hear all the details upon your return.

colin said...

Hi Dawn,This pre-empts your return in as much as you and lily are probably mid flight as i write this.Hope the return was uneventful and your both safely ensconced at home.gr8 2 c u and all the family.What a brill. time.
been to g.p. and all is o.k. with a bit of medication and t.l.c.SO DO NOT WORRY.Looking forward to your next blog.Love to jacob et al.bruvxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails