16 Dec 2006

Home Again Home Again Jigetty Jig.

Lily and I are back. We had a fantastic trip and arrived home on Tuesday but I came down with the flu and have gone down hill from there. I kept trying to pretend that nothing was wrong and finally yesterday morning I had to go to the Doctors. Once I am back on track I shall share all the photos and tales of the trip. Words are inadequate to explain just how much fun we had with all of my siblings, cousins, nieces, etc, etc but I will try. Dang....It was chilly.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Dannye said...

We're sending you chicken soup over the internet (along with some hot tea, english style -- the only way) so help you on your road of recovery.

Get better soon.

PIPO said...

Uh, Lily looks cold...at least I think that's Lily under there ;0)!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back -- look forward to hearing all about the trip.
P.S. Hope you are feeling better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails