6 Dec 2006

Decorating The Christmas Tree

We have put up our Christmas tree. Lily helped. I should probably end the story here and let the pictures tell the rest. I am a very sentimental person with certain things, with other things I couldn't care less and I throw things away all the time leaving most people with their mouths hanging open and saying, how could you just throw that away? My Christmas ornaments I hold near and dear to my heart, they all have special meaning and I know where each and everyone came from and each year when I decorate the tree I love looking at them. This year a couple of those special little ornaments went off to ornament heaven thanks to little hands.

If you look at the tree you will see all sorts of oddball things all clumped together in one spot, that folks is Lilys artistic freedom....it makes me hyperventilate every time I look at it and I want to spead everything around but I know that I can't cos that would hurt her little feelings. Ahhhhh......mummyhood.


The Clumpy Bit And The Proud Decorator

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Getting Started

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Lily decorates Daddy

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

Dawn said...

I need to say that I very rarely throw things in the rubbish but we pass things along to charities or other familes or some type of recyling.

Anonymous said...

Merry "Kissmas" to you too Lily. See you all soon.
Andie

3D said...

It is beautiful because it is decorated with love! Love the Xmas cantata! LOL

Keep smilin!

Ann said...

I think Lily did a great job. I didn't notice any clumps and I was looking for them. I did notice that she loves her headbands doesn't she. She's so cute. And I love that you call her pumpkin. My Dad used to call me pumpkin...always puts a smile on my face.

Joannah said...

So cute!

I have two artificial trees (neither of which I'll be putting up this year). When the time comes, I think Jillian and any of her future siblings can decorate one of those trees with all the lovely things they make at school! That way, Mom can have her tree, and the kiddos can have theirs! ;-)

PIPO said...

Lily is such a sweetie...beautiful singing :0)

Hey, daddy looks just fine as a deer head!

Kathy and Joel said...

These are the moments from which solid memories are formed. Your tree and daddy's head looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I so love your blog. The tree looks beautiful -- high five to Lily.
I always love watching your video footage too, you guys make me laugh. Thanks!

Dannye said...

that is a great tree with beautiful decorating (way to go Lily and Mom!!), and Dad looks darling (and quite the good sport) with Randy the Reindeer on his head.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails