15 Nov 2006

Say Cheese

When we picked Lily up from pre school yesterday we whisked her home and cleaned her up and dashed off to have our Christmas photos taken. Apparently Miss Lil' had had a very tiring day at school because she fell asleep in the car on the way there. We couldn't stop laughing just thinking about how cheerful she was going to be when we had to wake her up and tell her to perk up and say cheese! All was not lost and she did wake up in a fine mood. I'm not posting all the pictures but here is one because I think it is gorgeous.


Forty winks

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Wide awake and being a ham

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

3D said...

She is a cutie! I can't wait to have my little one home to have Xmas photos done.

Keep smilin!

Lisa~~ said...

Awww, both are cute piccies.

Joannah said...

She just needed a little cat nap, Mom!

PIPO said...

Hmmm....I think that first shot kinda looked line me on the plane home from Florida ;0)

Funny!

Ann said...

It's like a before and after picture. So cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails