17 Nov 2006

That Went By Fast

With so many fellow bloggers in China right now, or preparing to leave, I was moved, once again, to watch our DVD of Lily's Gotcha Day. It is amazing to see her so small and I have no idea how she has grown so fast. Actually it makes my brain itch to see the difference in her. Cherish every minute with your little ones when you get them because the time passes so very quickly. I remember when we first bought Lily home and she received some clothes for 4 year olds and I thought it was an odd gift for a one yr old especially since she was so little and only wearing 9 month clothes. Well, HAH...she is already wearing them! Here is the photo of the very first time we laid eyes on her and got to touch her. It makes me cry to look at it. Oh, and that isn't stuffing coming out the side of my bra, I swear! It is a tissue cos I kept crying. And what is with my hubbies shirt sleeves, I have never noticed them before?(Horrors!)

Gotcha!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Less Than One Month Later. (wasn't her little head square)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Ann said...

That is so great and funny too. Your eyes look like you have been crying but check out that great big smile on your face. And the shirt thing...guys!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails