13 Nov 2006

Caught in the Act

The other day I took Lily's bunny and put him in the washing machine without telling her. Normally I don't do this. I usually say to her that bunny needs a bath and as gross as this sounds she usually sniffs him and then just hands him over quite willingly. The sniff test comes into play because I use Snuggle fabric softener and once she can no longer smell that she agrees he needs a bath. He needs it before then but I go along with her. Anyhoo I put him in the machine and she happened to go looking for him so I told her where he was and she was'nt very pleased. She waited for the cycle to end so that she could rescue him. Look at the face on this kid, not a happy little camper! Oh and that other bunny who is still quite pink and chubby, that was back up bunny but his eye got broken a few years ago and he is now called "broken eye" and he was given to Daddy by Lily and he lives on Daddys night stand and he got thrown in the machine for good measure! When Jacob tried to snap this photo things got very ugly but she was fine again after a quick snuggle with "the Bun" even though he was soggy. That thing has magical powers.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

3D said...

Too cute! Power of the bunny!

Lisa~~ said...

Oh cute!! When my niece was young, she would sit in front of the washer and the dryer for the entire cycle just to make sure that her best pal was OK.

Joannah said...

Such a sad face. Who knew bunnies were so magical?

PIPO said...

Nothing beats fresh buns :0)

Ann said...

That is so funny. My mother threw away my "CHIHO" teddy bear when I was a kid. She tried to give me a new one, but it didn't work. Funny how kids love their stuffed animals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails