5 Nov 2006

Dressed Up Again

What can I say! As if a Halloween party every weekend for a month wasn't enough Lily decided she needed to dress up again today just to hang out at home. She was very busy dressing up for ages and finally called for assistance when her nails kept falling off when she was putting on her shoes. This costume just cracks me up and drives me batty all at once because whenever she moves she loses feathers and fur and of course the occasional fingernail!

A Proper Little Madam

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Joannah said...

Lily looks great in her costume! I used to love playing dress-up when I was a kid.

3D said...

Flashy getup! Too cute. Love the purple nails!

Keep smilin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails