6 Nov 2006

Ready for a Flood


On Saturday evening as I dressed Lily for the hayride that wasn't I knew she would need long pants. One because of the prickly hay and two because it was actually quite cool here on Saturday. When I went into her enormous closet to choose something I was quite giddy because it isn't often that she gets to wear Fall clothes and I love them. Outfit number one came out and to my horror......flood pants! Well, this scenario continued for quite a while until I found something that still fit her. I am not sure when this growth spurt took place but it did and from the look of her another one is about to happen. My little girl is getting so big. Anyway I took her yesterday to buy some winter clothes and that was a real eye opener. As I would pick up something she would roll her eyes and and pick up something totally different and alot more jazzy. In the end we found some clothes but not before I had to admit defeat. She is going to be a girly girl and she knows what she likes and doesnt like and I am in for a bumpy, yet trendy ride! Fashion really matters to a 4 yr old.....who knew! My mum used to buy us really beautiful clothes when we were little but I am sure at 4 I couldn't care less.

4 comments:

3D said...

They grow up fast. This already at four...wait until 14!

Keep smilin!

Joannah said...

My niece was four going on fourteen! She has had a distinctive style from a very young age. At eleven, she give my sister, her sister, and me fashion tips.

I say she's going to be the next Stacey London!

Like you, I know my mom dressed my sister and me in cute clothes, but I don't remember caring much until I was at least in elementary school.

PIPO said...

Oh wow...I think you are in for it ;0)

Ann said...

You're in for a wild ride.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails