9 Nov 2006

Dancing queen, or is that Fool

This was from the other day when we were frantically redoing all the paperwork for our homestudy update and feeling rather stressed out. After I picked Lily up from school we cranked up the tunes and started dancing. Just be thankful that you cant see behind the camera as I was still in my scrubs but she insisted that I wear clonky shoes too so that I could stamp my feet to the music just like her. So there I was in scrubs and high heels, I must say I looked fetching...or is that wretching! We had a blast and I felt great afterwards cos all my stress was gone.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

3D said...

That looks like so much fun!

I can not wait to dance with my little one. Love the fairy costume...I actuall bought one at the supermarket today. $2! Putting it away for her dress up trunk.

Keep smilin!

Ann said...

She sure looks like she's having a grand time. I love these little videos that you're putting up. They always make my day

elizabeth said...

This is my first time commenting and I must say Lily is adorable! She seems like such a sweet little girl =) She definitely has better moves than me and I was impressed by how fluid her movement is. What a cutie!

Stephe said...

Looks like you got a superstar on your hands!!!

elizabeth said...

Could you please tell me the name of that song?

Dawn said...

The CD is, the Best of the Gypsy Kings and the song is Djobi, Djoba.

Their music is great for dancing to.

elizabeth said...

thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails