12 Oct 2006

Not Ready For This


This morning as I got Lily dressed for school we went through the usual decisions about what colour shirt she was going to wear and then we matched her socks and hair doo dads. She chose red. Red is one of her favourite colours because she knows that in China in brings good luck. When she was picking out her socks and hair doo dads she chose the red ones with hearts on and proceeded to tell me that she thought she would kiss Mark today. After picking myself up off of the floor and pretending not to be shocked, mortified and horrified I asked why she thought that would be a good idea. She just looked at me and said, because he is so cute! HELP! She is 4 this is not meant to be happening. I am blaming it all on The Little Mermaid (LOL) because there is a scene in that in which the Prince is meant to kiss Ariel but he isnt doing it so everyone has to give him a push. When I picked her up today I tried to be very casual as I blurted out, did you kiss Mark. No she said, I was to embarrassed. I told her that means she is to young and needs to wait until she is at least 99. I hope she bought it! This is just to much for my brain to handle and if her Father gets wind of this one....well I guess its a bit late for that thought since he reads this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails