13 Oct 2006

Grandpa, you are pretty!

There is something very special about being a little girl and having a daddy. I thought mine hung the moon and the stars every night just for me. When Jacob became a daddy to Lily he was still very new at it, in fact we were still in China, when he turned to me and said, "I finally get it". I had no idea what he was talking about until he went on to explain that he finally understood the closeness between my father and I. He said he had, until that point, thought it was odd. (Charming!) When Lily met her Grandpa for the first time she wouldnt even call him Grandpa she called him Daddy 2, "he's my daddy 2" and nothing would budge her. She loved her daddy but other men were off limits, she wanted no part of them but the very second she met Grandpa she loved him to pieces. We don't see her grandparents that often as they are in England but oh my goodness does she love them, her Nanny is her bestest friend and she loves her silly. She just received a photo of Grandpa yesterday and I have to share with you what she said, with her little heart all a flutter she stared at it and said, (now my dad will kill me for this) ohhh, he's such a pretty little boy! Take a look and see if you agree! And I can't leave Nanny out so I have added her website so if you are ever in England stop in and say Hello. They would love to see you, just don't call Grandpa pretty! http://jeannescountrygarden.co.uk/

Pretty Little Boy....Lily thinks so.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails