11 Oct 2011

Nothing is sacred in this house

It's October so that can only mean one thing, Halloween. We started to decorate the house or at least the girls did. I pulled out the 2 huge tubs and they went to town. I still don't know why I let them do this as it makes me go stir crazy as they squish all the stuff in to their favourite places as opposed to spreading it out all around the house. I'm a little surprised to find that the the soap dispenser and towels made it into the bathroom and aren't placed on the hall table or somewhere else just as odd.
We made ghosts this year out of tissue paper and polystyrene balls and little witches that looked like they have crashed landed, splato style. Fun stuff.


Here are some of the tamer areas of the house. As Halloween gets closer I am sure you will catch all of the orange hell.

Poor Buddha. He is so very, very old and never escapes a season without a little added flair.
Why use one when you can have eight.
just a few of the ghosties that are haunting our house.

3 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

Love Buddha!!

Vivian M said...

What fun!
I buy a single pumpkin which Nana helps Kerri carve and place it outside. And we have one scrawny skeleton which we hang on our mailbox. That's about the extent of our decorating, lol!

Maci Miller said...

Cute cute little ghosts! We are decorating up a storm around here, too. Such fun! I love this time of year!
Can't wait to see what Lily and Rosie are gonna be for Halloween this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails