27 Oct 2011

Jack o Lantern

I detest the smell and texture of pumpkin inners. Something about them really creeps me out. A few years ago I purchased a fake pumpkin from a craft shop and carved that and have been using it ever since.

The girls naturally love to have the real deal and love all the slimy grossness that are the pumpkins guts. Thankfully this year Rich-Rich was at the helm and I didn't have to touch even one snotty little seed. He found our pumpkin carving knife a tad wimpy and returned to the table with a knife that could behead a beast.....but all went well. He wasn't happy to see my little red camera make an appearance again so I chopped his head off in nearly all the pictures just to keep him chipper. Darn.

Such determination
egads
a helping hand

Barf
love that face
blech
Master pumpkin carver with wimpy knife



Thank you Richie-Rich for the help. The girls are already sad that you are leaving soon.

2 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

You may have to keep that man around!

Andie said...

My first thought was that he would ask for a real knife! Glad you had fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails