26 Oct 2011

It's Halloweenie time, I'm allowed to be evil.

As we near Halloween I have decided it is all right for me to be a little tricky, verging on evil. I don't think my cousin knows that this blog even exists and he certainly has no idea his face is now plastered all over it. Of course he wouldn't know he is plastered all over it as all my photos have been taken from afar and the zoom pushed to it's limits. BWA ha ha ha ha

Last night we, no no no, make that I, decided we should force him to encounter the American tradition of the pumpkin patch. So we all innocently hopped into the car heading to a supply store for Lily to buy some more bits for school and once we were done I said, Oh I have a wonderful idea.

He wasn't impressed. He was fabulous at helping the girls choose their pumpkins and has offered to carve them with them today (photos to follow I am sure) and he even wandered around for a good 15 minutes until he noticed this little itty bitty baby, of 2 months old, dressed up as a witch, complete with huge witches hat, and he went off his rocker. I found him standing by my car shaking his head in utter disbelief. I told him he should be glad there weren't any dogs in costume. He just rolled his eyes.

I managed to sneak a few photos.




This photo was taken from a really long way away. It's my absolute favourite of Richie-Rich.
he's making sure it doesn't crush her. So sweet!

My little pumpkins
lets get this one
(i only had my phone with me and it doesn't take the best photos, hence the headless scarecrows.
sweet girl
No that wasn't our wagon but they would have loved to buy that many.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails