22 Jan 2011

My Girls

Since we knew about three seconds after holding Lily (well Jacob did) that we would be adopting again I saved some of Lily's clothes, that were my favourites, to pass down to her sister.

Forgive the not so fetching photo. This is Lily at 19 months wearing an outfit from Nannis and Grandpa
Here is Rosie today, at 47 months wearing the same outfit.
The clothes are 18-24 months. Rosie sure is a tiny peanut.

This was rather fun to compare them in outfits I will have to make sure to take more photos when I know Rosie is in a hand-me-down.

5 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

She certainly is a little peanut isn't she? That outfit looks adorable on both of your girls.

Life frome where we are said...

Wow..what a difference between their sizes! Cute pictures!

pammie said...

too cute for words
sure fit well

Briana's Mom said...

Wow! She is teeny! But certainly adorable.

Vivian M said...

Rosie wore it better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails