11 Dec 2010

To Krista

The video came out really dark on Dropsh0ts and is better on the "tube" however due to the fact that my cousin is in Afghanistan again and the British officials have blocked the "Tube, this is what it has to be.

A couple of days ago a parcel arrived for the girls. As I looked at it I was surprised to see that it was from Krista. I have been following her blog for years now and she is the only person still waiting for her baby girl from my original blog roll. (it won't be much longer now, she is really getting close)

I opened the package and found 2 pairs of matching penguin pajama's for the girls and a really sweet note that she wrote to them. Lily immediately knew who she was and remembered her love for all things penguin. The story took a bit of a twist here but I will leave that part out and pick up again today when a second package of jammies arrived!

After their bath the girls couldn't wait to get decked out in there new P.J's.. It was a perfect night for it as we had planned a movie night with popcorn and lots of fun.







I have said this so many times but the adoption community is a fabulous place to be. The people you meet are absolutely the best or in this particular case, the people you are yet to meet!

Thank you Krista. Your thoughtfulness was really touching. It won't be long now until you can hold Mia in your arms. And as for that freaking out thing that you are doing.....BTDT, and it only gets crazier, so revel in it, enjoy it and freak out for a while longer. It's the unknown that is scary, Motherhood is amazing.

1 comment:

Special K said...

I love the video! Those girls are too funny. That booty shaking thing was hysterical and how Rosie got embarrassed and said don't show it to me. LOL! Thanks for the personal message from two of my favorite girls. That really made my day. :)

And I was right. They do look adorable in those pj's. So sassy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails