24 Nov 2010

Friends To Be Thankful For.

We have always had a Wednesday get together in the park and we love it. 2 of the families moved away this summer and our play dates just aren't the same. Thankfully they are back in town for a few days to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families so we made a point to get together today.

It was like a little slice of heaven.

The crazy mums. I look a bit frazzled...it's the fear of cooking tomorrow.

Jacob and Evan
Lily and Ju-la la. It's Julia but Rosie can't say that.
Rosie and Ju-la-la

And then tonight after their baths they went off into Lily's bedroom and came out looking like this. I love my girls, so much and they always keep me laughing. After a few minutes of being dressed like that Lily told me the ceiling fan wasn't really cooling her down ...No kidding!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails