19 Sept 2010

My Girl

Today I took the girls for a bike ride. Daddy had some "boy" jobs to take care of around the house and it was going to be a lot easier for him to get them done if we were AWOL. One of our favourite places to ride bikes is at a local park but tis involves things like bike racks and I really wasn't about to tackle that without the help of hubby so we made do with me running and the girls biking.

As I was watching the girls riding today I realised that LIly couldn't have a more appropriate helmet.

The words at the bottom read "LOUD GIRLS RULE"


She has been quite loud in the last few days! (with some help from all of you)

She Rocks!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Yup, Lily definitely ROCKS!!

Vivian M said...

Yeah! Love the helmet. :o)

Special K said...

Yes..she does!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails