11 Aug 2010

Freaklishly Flexible Kid

Last night when I tucked the girls into bed I kissed them both and hugged them I told them that I didn't want another peep as I was going to go downstairs and make hotel, car and flight reservations for the weekend and would be, ON THE PHONE! Not 2 seconds later Lily appeared complaining about Rosie, so I flew up the stairs and sorted that out and then, not 2 more seconds later Lily re-appeared, hovered by my side and then disappeared. once I was done with that phone call I zipped upstairs to see what fire needed to be extinguished this time.

"Mummy." Lily exclaimed, "Can you call the Guinness Book Of Records because I can lick my elbow."
"You can do what?", I responded.
"Lick my elbow and that's a record cos nobody has done that!"
I told her it wasn't a record but it is something that nobody can do as it is physically impossible to lick your own elbow.

Lily can do it!

This afternoon she asked me if I blogged it and then asked me to take a photograph of her doing it and blog it for her as she was disappointed that I only Facebo0ked it!

So here, for your viewing (dis)pleasure, I give you the elbow licking freak of nature!
(she is reading this over my shoulder and is not amused! and say's she is not the elbow licking freak of nature!)
Lily also wants me to say on her behalf that anything is possible.




Sadly I do believe you are trying to do this right now aren't you? Yes, I did also that is how I know you are!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

I came pretty darn close!

Vivian M said...

She is very talented! And no, I did not even attempt it.

Love Letters To China said...

I confess... I tried and failed. Wow is she ever flexible. What a talented girl you have on your hands! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails