16 Jul 2010

Silliness.

Here are some of the videos that I took whilst in England. There are loads more on the Flip but they haven't been dumped yet.

Lily, the human hamster.

Oh, I am an evil Mother.

I love how in this video Lily takes Rosie by the hand to help her up the stairs

We are at Legoland here and Rosie is taking her driving test, she took it all so seriously

Heehaw...Jacob on a horse. Disclaimer: I failed to edit this video before I downloaded it and at the 40 second mark Katie panicked and I went running to her rescue and thought I had turned off the camera....i hadn't!

Since we returned home life has been a whirlwind. We have been running around like mad people, getting caught up, cleaning out closets again, buying her ridiculously long list of mandatory school supplies and working through some of Lily's homework assignments. I am still miffed about homework being assigned over the summer. She has a lot of riding lessons to make up so we are spending many hours at the farm in the oppressive heat and then trying to cool off in the pool. I have a few more self imposed projects to finish and they should be completed today and then life will hopefully return to a slower, more fun pace. If you are wondering why I haven't blogged, that is why.


2 comments:

Vivian M said...

As much as I love reading your blog, I would much rather you spend your time enjoying your summer with the girls! We can always catch up later :o)

So what are the projects? Anything fun?

Special K said...

My favorite was the hamster wheel. I about spit out my soda when I heard little Chinese Rosie screaming about knickers with a British accent. So stinkin' funny! I also loved the sisterly love on the slide. That made me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails