8 Jul 2010

Dear Katie And Sophie.....

I think you know you are my favourite cousins. Every single time we get together we always have the best time and I just wish that we lived much closer to each other. Mummy really misses your Mummy and Daddy too and says that she doesn't like that we don't see other enough.

Thank you so much for inviting us to your house yesterday and taking us to your school. Your school is so nice and very very tiny compared to mine. I loved seeing all of your work up on the wall.

I think that you know what part of the day was my favourite. It was after tea when we took Earl and April out for a ride. I love riding and it was such fun to ride with you. I have really been missing my riding lessons and it felt so great to be on a horse. Please tell your Mum that we said thank you. It was funny when my Dad got on her wasn't it? My mum is a chicken and says she won't get on a horse again but next time I am going to beg her to because she shouldn't be scared of a horse because that is just silly. Your horses are so gentle.

Here are some pictures of all of us.

Thank you so much
love from
Lily and Rosie
And mummy and Daddy too.

Katie and her Grandma (my auntie Pat)
Lily and Katie braving frigid water
Swingball
boing
Rosie and Sophie

Lily taking her little cousin home after she fell off of her bike. This horse is ginormous, half arab half Thoroughbred and is the sweetest girl about. Lily felt totally at ease on this gentle giant.
Rosie on April

I'm ready MamaLily on Earl
Getting ready to go fast

Yes this really is Jacob on a horse

Snicker snickerSally and Rosie. Sally is amazing beyond words with horses and so great with the girls on them. Thank you.
When Sophie fell off of her bike Jacob rode it for a while.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Love the pics of Jacob! Your guy always brings a smile to my face. And those horses? Beyond gorgeous! I haven't ridden since I was about 8 or 9 & don't think I could do it again but I do so love them.

Maci Miller said...

Boy that Lily just looks so at ease on a horse. Such a natural! Good that she has all that confidence! Rosie is a little cutie pie and look at Jacob getting in on the fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails