2 Jun 2010

Very Well Hydrated.

We have been in the pool A.L.L. T.H.E T.I.M.E. I have so many pool photos that it is ridiculous, in fact I haven't even bothered to download most of them. I have them on every single camera that we own including the underwater one. I have photos of the kids in our pool, Jens pool, the other Jen's pool, Hollis' pool and Jakie's pool and they haven't even got out of school yet. This is going to be a wet summer.
Rosie is swimming like a champ and is now trying to conquer swimming with her noggin above the water. She insists on wearing goggles but never quite has them tight enough so is always peering through a puddle of water. She has no fear but does have respect, thank goodness.
On Saturday we went over to Jakie's house and she had this sudden desire to remove the screen enclosure around her pool and set right to it. Lily helped her and as they ripped the screening loose Lily would swing on it until it came down and would splash into the pool. We worked for hours and I just hope she doesn't regret it.

Ripping the screening



After all the hard work


What Rosie did while Lily worked


Once all the work was done Jakie, her daughter Carolina and I all played Hula hoops but I had the camera ~snort



We had so much fun and laughed like kids.

4 comments:

Two Kayaks said...

Sounds like SO MUCH fun!!
Here is the link to the sunscreen information.
http://www.ewg.org/2010sunscreen/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/

4D said...

You can never have too much pool time!

Keep smilin!

Love Letters To China said...

OMG Dawn... looks like you guys are having so much fun! I don't blame you for staying in the pool. It's too darn hot to do anything but swim.

Maci Miller said...

Love it! Can't wait to go swimming. Got passes for Sesame Place and that will be our regular hang. That and our friends pool. No pool at the farm house, sadly. But gosh, don't ya just love summer? I do!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails