7 May 2010

Self Expression

This morning Rosie wanted to do some painting and all I had on my agenda to do was clean the house so I set up her easel and let her paint her little heart out. As I cleaned she painted and painted and trod in it and walked around to find me. She walked some more and painted her hands and touched the cupboards and touched the chairs, she climbed on the step stool to wash her hands and painted the sink and everywhere in between. She had such fun and I ended up with a REALLY clean house. A win win situation.

These photos were taken when she first started, before things got really messy and the paint got spread hither and "throw". I realised after I cleaned up the footprints and the hand prints that they would have been much better photos. The green paint one inch think up to her armpits would have been better fodder than these but at the time I just forgot all about the camera.








4 comments:

kitchu said...

what fun! and my gosh she is GROWING. when did she get so tall??

Tammie said...

I love it when the children get into craft mode!

Vivian M said...

She is way neater than Kerri!

Maci Miller said...

How fun! Rosie is perfectly adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails